fredag, mars 10, 2006

Eng C, March 9 2006 - Study material

Hello, my little fan club :-)

Here's the first exercise I want you to do.
Grab this file and answer all the questions.
Then either email the answers in an ordinary email or attach a document.

When you have all done that I'll post the key here for you to see.
Each week I'll give you one exercise like this that you need to hand in.
So for this first week this is it. On Monday I'll put up another one here.

Also, make sure you email me your 2x10 translated sentences from the Lund Championship paper each week. Easiest is to hand in 10 on each Monday and Thursday (or something of that accord). So for this week you need to post the first 20 a.s.a.p. On Monday I will expect the next 10.

"Ohhhh, noooo, don't give us this much work ..."

Well, you should've already done the first 20 sentences and handed them in, like we agreed on.

Best of luck!
/ Kim

Here's the file you should download.

1 kommentar:

No Substitute sa...

Emelie said she didn't have Acrobat Reader on her computer. Here's a link to their download site. It is necessary for the given exercises.

http://www.adobe.se/products/acrobat/readstep2.html